植提论坛  
网站首页   游客:  注册 | 登录 | 会员 | 统计 | 帮助
 


标题: [分享] 点菜 请老外吃饭必备英语
竹玉
管理员
Rank: 15Rank: 15Rank: 15Rank: 15Rank: 15Rank: 15Rank: 15Rank: 15


植提空间荣誉勋章   植提空间优秀版主勋章   植提空间功臣勋章   植提空间宣传大使   植提空间大使勋章  
UID 1116
精华 1
积分 3968
帖子 1143
阅读权限 200
注册 2006-11-24
状态 离线
 
发表于 2008-3-4 21:31  资料  个人空间  短消息  加为好友  QQ

点菜 请老外吃饭必备英语

Unit One Reserving a table 订座(10)
    1. I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party.
    我想预定一间能容纳二百人的宴会厅举行晚宴。
    2. I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening.
    抱歉,今晚订满了。
    3. When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?)
    你们什么时候供应晚餐?(几点供应早餐?)
    4. When are the restaurant hours?
    餐厅营业时间几点到几点?
    5. But I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Shijiazhuang.
    但是我想要一个靠近窗户的桌子。我爱人喜欢看石家庄的夜景。
    6. I’m sorry,. The tables by the window are all occupied.
    对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有人了。
    7.This is “Century Hotel”. Good morning. May I help you?
    早安,这里是世纪大酒店。能为您效劳吗?
    8. We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.
    我们已接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证能有一个靠窗的桌子。
    9.You can be sure that we’ll try our best.
    请相信我们会尽最大努力的。
    10. Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit.
    谢谢您的电话,我们盼望着您的光临。
    New words and expressions
    reserve v. 预定
    hold v 容纳
    book v 订购
    view n. 景色
    occupy v. 占满
    guarantee v. 保证
    look forward to 盼望
    Unit Two Receiving a guest 引座(10)
    1. Have you got a reservation?
    您预订座位了吗?
    2. Just a moment. I’ll take a look at out reservation book. Yes, Mr. Dewey, a table for two, 8 o’clock. Would you come this way, please?
    请稍候,我查一下我们的预定簿。对了,Dewey先生,二人桌,8点到。请这边走。
    3. Oh, yes, Mr. Smith. We’ve been expecting you. Would you please come with me?
    噢,史密斯先生,我们正等您呢,请跟我走。
    4. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant.
    早晨好,女士们,先生们,欢迎光临!
    5. Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free?
    对不起,先生,没有空位了,等一会儿好吗?
    6. The buffet is over there. Please help yourself.
    自助餐在那边,请自己享用。
    7. I haven’t got a reservation. Can I get a seat anyway?
    没有预约,有位子吗?
    8.How long is the wait?
    要等多久才有位子?
    9.Would you mind sitting on that side?
    是否介意坐在那边?
    10.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please?
    对不起,让您久等了。现在有空桌了,请这边来。
    Word and expressions
    buffet n. 自助餐
    expect v. 盼望
    reservation n. 预定
    Unit Three Taking orders 点菜(10)
    1. Dinner or ala carte?
    是套菜还是点菜?
    2. Today we have chicken noodle, tomato and clam chowder.
    今天有鸡面、番茄、杂烩汤。
    3.You want it now or after dinner?
    现在就送还是饭后送来?
    4 How do you like your roast beef, rare, medium or well done?
    你们要的烤牛肉是半熟的,适中的,还是熟透的?
    5. Ok, here is the menu. Please take your time. The waiter will be with you in a moment. (Here is the menu, I’ll return in a few minutes to take your order.)
    噢,这是菜单,慢慢点。服务员一会儿过来。(这是菜单,我一会儿过来。)
    6. We can’t read this menu. Could you please explain to us?
    我们看不懂这份菜单,也许您能给我们解释一下?
    7. Are you ready to order, gentleman?
    可以点菜了吗, 先生?
    8.I would be interested in Chinese cuisine. Would you recommend something for me?
    我对中国烹饪感兴趣,你能给我推荐几种菜吗?
    9.Which is the quickest dish you can make?
    最快的一道菜是什么?
    10.I’d like a cup of bean milk, a pie with don

--------------------------以上所有观点仅代表网友个人观点,不代表本站观点。--------------------------
随机阅读:慎重许愿

将天然产物现代化进行到底
做最好的人,做最好的事!!!!!
顶部
[广告]

桂ICP备07500430号
    本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2006 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.022095 second(s), 6 queries

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 植提空间 - Archiver - WAP